Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zero coffee day

Today was the first day in a very long time that I consumed zero coffee.  Originally I was seeing if I could make it until 1pm, then decided to continue it once I saw it was not going to be too hard.  I've been hovering up around the 4-5 strong cups of coffee, recently, and had decided I wanted to bring my consumption back down again to 1-2 cups per day, for the winter. 

I'm going to continue for a few days to see how I feel.  I like the test of willpower of stopping cold turkey.  ..seems like I get off much better than most people I know who've tried this (no headaches; or irritability yet).  All I noticed was a sleepiness around 1pm - 2pm, that disappeared as after that.

It will be interesting to see if it helps with lucid dreaming tonight.. speaking of which, it's time for bed.   


1 comment:

  1. Okay, today I have a headache somewhat.. may be from something else, though.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive comments only please.